Thursday, December 31, 2009 @12:57 AM
It's 31 December 2009 today. I've got thousand and one words to conclude about year 2009 but to be truth i have no idea where to start from. In 2009 I went through certain things which I've never experience in my past eighteen years life before. Most importantly there are some dates in 2009 i couldn't forget, like on the 110509, 070709, 190609, 290809, 290909, 011009. Those were the dates that will bring me back memories, be it good or bad. All in all, 2009 is a thrilling year for me although certain times in the year my mood went seriously down. Two bottles of large beer in one short, trip to secret island without approval, late nights return home etc... i really grown up from all this. I learnt from my mistakes and understand the important of the word TREASURE. Deeper understanding is definitely required in friendships, family and relationship. Once something is gone, it will never be back the same again. Happiness is always short and life is always cruel. Don't ever regret as it would be pointless by then. I had went to my highest and lowest point of life in 2009. That how much i had went through in this 365 days. Hope 2010 will be a fresh good start for me and each and everyone of you out there~
God bless(:
thanks loads for the beautiful dreams, it's time for me to wake up and go back to my past life without you!
Labels: say goodbye to 2009 and hello to 2010
Essential of life ♥

*25
♦7 July 1991♦
APPLE*
♥
rainbow, travelling, backpacking,
go for a walk in the nature,
sunrise, sunset,
turquoise, white, black & maroon
colours.
p.s
am a camwhore siao ♡
:p
Blessing Days