Tuesday, December 6, 2011 @1:34 PM
永远怀念您,我最敬爱的阿嬤 ♥
Didn't end well for my Nov, and it's not getting better in Dec. When something bad happens, it just comes one after another. Feels like the "bad" always conspire with each other to make one's life miserable down to the pits or they won't stop. Sometimes I'm not even sure what went wrong or what's the problem cause things just happens in a whirlwind and adds on to the existing brewing trouble. What can I do, feeling lost and helpless. It's really tiring.. Can't wait for year 2011 to end. Sucky year i had. Hopefully 2012 were be a brand new start. xx cross fingers~ emotionally and physically tired inside out.
我最害怕的日子终究还是来了 :'(
And yes, the biggest misery happened recently would be my beloved ah ma passed away peacefully at TTSH on the 18 Nov 2011, 12:12pm. It's ocurrs a great great impact in me, wouldn't denied this fact. Even till now, i still miss her like crazy. It happened too sudden. Fucking sudden reality. No one expected this. Harsh reality we had to accept without given any chioces. The waterworks are active at some nights and I'm getting so easily upset at almost everything. 人生无常,今天不知明天事!Live everyday like its the last..
AH MA, AH HUI WILL REMEMBER EVERY SINGLE BITS OF MEMORIES WITH YOU FOREVER!!! I WILL NEVER FORGET HOW YOU FIRST BRING ME TO TRY LOTONG AT 121 WHEN AM STILL IN KINDERGARDEN. YOU ALWAYS BUY THE WHITE BUN FOR ME!! YOU ALWAYS PROTECT ME WHEN MOMMY WANNA CANE ME. YOU PAT ME TO SLEEP WHEN AM STILL YOUNG. THERE'S JUST TOO MANY TO MENTION, YOU ARE THE GREATEST GRANNY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! YOU LEAVE A BEAUTIFUL SCAR IN MY HEART. I LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!! R.I.P ♥ WO AI NI AH MA~
1924-2011Labels: 1924-2011
Essential of life ♥

*25
♦7 July 1991♦
APPLE*
♥
rainbow, travelling, backpacking,
go for a walk in the nature,
sunrise, sunset,
turquoise, white, black & maroon
colours.
p.s
am a camwhore siao ♡
:p
Blessing Days